It’s been a great conference, and a few take-aways for me are the following:
- Learning new ways to backups server images
- Learning about some new antivirus products that will help out IT support in San Diego greatly.
- Using Nmap and MRTG to help diagnose tech support issue that arise from our client base here is San Diego
- Using different ways of helping clients with IT support
- Also I learned that showing clients all we do in term of our networking practices and in terms of all the things we do to try and get clients help proactively and fix things before they break. This will also help us show value to all of our tech support clients that have networking issues in san diego.
It was a great conference and I was glad to attend... This is Sean, over and out!!!!!